Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chapter Four

He backs away now, feeling he has the upper hand now. Then he drops to his knees as the world starts spinning around him.

"What's wrong with you?" she asks. He is starting to not be able to hear her as he sees her screaming at him. His consciousness fades. A few hours later, about midnight now, he wakes up.

"What? What happened to me? Where am I?" he says as he looks around. He sees himself laying on her lap now. He turns to face her. His face turns as red as a cherry as he sees that she is still wearing only his jacket. He sits up fast, real fast, without looking at her.

"Ummm, you just suddenly collapsed, so I had you lay on my lap while you were out cold," she says, worried as she sees the really red face of his.

"Did you catch a cold?" she asks.

"No, no I didn't. I just, umm... never mind."

"Well, OK then. How are you feeling now?"

He looks at himself and feels really warm, like he just got some unknown power from somewhere. "OK, I guess. I just feel really hot for some reason."

"OK then. Hey, I never got your name, 'young gentleman'?" she says teasingly.

"Oh, I never told your name? My name is Zero!" he says, kinda sad that he just told a lie. He doesn't really like his real name.

"Zero, huh? Cute, I like it!" she says with a gorgeous smile.

"Ding! Ding! Bring!" Mitski's face just goes into shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment