Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chapter Three

He approaches the man confidently. When closely examining the man, he was the most deathly looking man you can even imagine. A grim reaper with barely any skin is what this man looked like.

He started walking toward the man again. Then he hears someone say something behind him, but e couldn't make it out. He turns around suddenly, after hearing that, and sees that man. He turns back and the man is not there anymore. He starts to say something, but is interrupted by the man.

The man said that "she" was coming, and that she waas coming for me, or something like that. He couldn't really hear the man. The man was deathly silent. The man started walking toward the van (right next to it is the truck.) He started following the man. He sees something coming up the driveway. He sees and amazing sight! A red wold was running toward him... no, at him!

He runs for the truck, jups up to get in it, but he was too late. "Ouch!" He was bitten by this enchanthing red wolf. Even more surprising was what happened next...

The wolf said, "Now bow down to your new Queen!"

He went to ask the deatly man something, but when he looked back, the man was gone from the area. He turned back but for some reason, he is not even shocked that a "dog" talked!

"Dang! Well, your talking reassures me that this is a dream now! Ummm, thanks! (I guess.)" he said, sort of confused at this point, now. "Ok, I need to wake up now or I will be late for school. Wait, never mind. I don't wanna go today since I technically went to school in my sleep. I don't want to go again. so, now that you have bit me, now what? You Queen, huh? Why... nah, you are not my queen. What is your real name, ummm, mistress?" he said, real calm like.

"My...? My name... My name is Mitski." The dog looked embarrased. No, flustered, when she said her name.

"Umm, pretty name. You would be a good 'dog' if you just didn't bite people." He looked satisfied when he said that.

"I don't normally bite people like you, though! My body just wanted to bite you. Normally when we bite people like you in this world, they become our slaves."

"Well, too bad for you I don't plan on being a 'dog's' slave."

"Sorry about biting you, but it is supposed to be forced into the blood. In normal blood like you humans have it should take immediate effect."

"Well, sorry about that, but dogs bite humans every day and none of them or me have or ever will be 'dog' slaves."

The dog vanishes. "Sniff, sniff" he hears from behind him. "You interes me, why can you resist so?"

He turns around to find a beautiful girl around his age right behind him. He looks, blushes and turns back around. She is naked! he takes off his jacket and hands it to her without turning back around.

"With common sense, I can tell you are the 'dog.' Why are you naked?"

Thank you for the jacked, but why are you embarrased? We were all born naked. Am I just that unattractive that you would turn in disgust?"

"No! No, no... no nothing like that. It's just... well, its awkward for me."

"How so?"

"Well, you are a young lady (a naked yound lady at that) and you being naked in front of me, a young gentleman, well, it is just improper for me to look at you face to face unless you are covered up."

"Oh, I see, so, you are confused on how to act or react to this and so you have chosen not to view me as I am until I put this jacket on?"

"Umm, yeah, sure, let's just go with that."

She slips on the jacket and zips it up. Luckily, it was big on him, so it was even longer on her so it is more like she is wearing a dress, now.

"There, is that better for you?"

Afraid to turn around, he does it slowly. Yes, much better now. "Yes, very much so. So, what are you?"

This time he is taking a better look at her now. She is like him. Half transformed, but is a red demon wolf. She has the ears and tail like him. Hers are so elegant and beautiful. She has long beautiful red-orange hair, and red eyes.

He almost collapsed after seeing her. She gave him a curious look. Then, she stepped so close to him that they almost kissed. Her hand came up. He started to back away, but she was the quickier.

Snatch! she had his beanie. His black ears popped out. Any girl that saw those ears would want to touch them. They looked so soft.

But she said, "Ahh, oh my god they are so cute!" Wow, she was caught in their elegance as well. "I thought you were from this world, not mine?!" She says that while playing with his ears. He is thoroughly embarrassed at this point. He kind of likes having his ears played with though.

"I AM from this world, though! I just made three wishes and so far two of the wishes are true."

She said, "Ohhhh?!" as he played with her ears back.

"Hehehe, what was that?" he asked her.

"Don't! touch my ears or TAIL!!"

"Why not? You're playing with mine. I am sorry if it means something to you. Then I apologize to you."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, but a girl's ears and tail are her life. If you don't know at least this much, then you are not from my world."

"Hmmmm... but the sound you made it seem like you liked having your ears played with," he says teasingly.

"Yes, well umm... NO! Well, maybe a little?!" she says, embarrased now. He smiles at how thoroughly he had hit that mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment